Re: Hit registration issues with target (1 hit kill bug)

by TheRealX3r0Z3r0

Original Post

Hit registration issues with target (1 hit kill bug)

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Hit registration issues on the "receiving side". Same problem that existed in Battlefield 3 and 4 on release. The person taking damage, won't see any visual indicator, making it appear that it was a one shot kill. I have not noticed this occuring when i am shooting, so i am assuming it isn't an issue with damage being higher than it should.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the game (can't be more specific here, sorry).
What happens when the bug occurs? All the damage you took from a firefight, will appear to occur from one single bullet.
What should be happening instead? Normal TTK for weapons should be consistent between shooter and target

Don't have any additional info to add, except it happens with all my friends. Different hardware, different ISPs.

Message 1 of 4 (409 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's strange but I have the same issues on console alot more than never. Almost all the time. It's best you don't say this kinda stuff, you will get judge poorly cause it doesn't happen to most just a small group. I have the most up to date best equipment for my gaming on Xbox live services. In BF1 as long I was on my country servers I rarely and I mean never really seen these issues. But on BF5 again as long as I'm on my servers no issues but that was for the beta. When the full game came out. It was to easy not to tell that what people seen and what I seen was so much different and when I would engage in combat on the full game there was always a moment when that perfect bullet or two that I could put all the money in I didn't miss would not even register like the packet dropped but it really didn't. It's crazy. And then when I get on the full game my options are reset. And they changed some of the settings for aiming as well took out and replaced things that where in the beta. It's kinda hard to say your lagging or you have bad ping to be a good excuse from anyone when your ping is perfect below 40. And you are watching a frame calculator each engagement and no packets or frame rate fluctuation has happened. This is all brand new equipment I use and I have done network work for years. So can't full anyone with the nonsense of what occurs in BF5 ya know. I love dice but I think there starting to cut corners just like the other big name games. Don't believe your eyes lol, gut never lies.

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★★ Novice
this kind of one shot by ke7 ?

https://plays.tv/s/LzeMIcWK9twS
Message 3 of 4 (339 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, that's the one.

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)