Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug So many times when I hit the enemy, the hit registration problem occur. It is very ridiculous to see hits enemy 352. Sometimes just show 178, 125, 149, 211. It needs to be fixed as soon as possible. This problem always happens on facing a high ping(over 150+) or a low ping(below 20) enemy, I don't know how many bullets that I need to kill them. This actually bothers me a lot. The second problem is ads problem, this happened very often during game play. When I ads, the lag will occur, this problem just happened after latest patch.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing games
What happens when the bug occurs? Hit registration problem. ADS lag.
What should be happening instead? Correct hit registration and remove the lag when ads

I don't want to play a semi-finished game anymore

Message 1 of 4 (618 Views)

Re: Hit registration and ADS problem

★★★ Apprentice
Yep it's so annoying. One time you clearly hit 4 bullets with m1a1 you only get 3 hitmarkers but 120 damage, another time i clearly hit just one bullet in the head with smg but i get 174 damage, totally confusing.
The ads delay most likely occurs after healing or reloading.
Message 2 of 4 (572 Views)

Hello @hongchaojin , @Dalmater1

This is known issue Team is looking for.. It is just visual bug so it is showing wrong numbers but your hit is correct.. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 4 (536 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WindowsManTv_CZE Yep the high numbers are just visual but when you hit and blood is coming out of the body and no hitmarker it's something with the hitreg. I uploaded the m1a1 video to a Dice member and he replied that he can see that the first bullet hit with no hitmarker. Unfortunately I hadn't turned on the performance graph so they don't know what actually happened or why.
Message 4 of 4 (509 Views)