by rob-dogtagz

Original Post

Hit detection but no damage

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dogtagz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Dwiggy
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Dam
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Start of match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10-15
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.02.2019 -2:00 mst
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You get hit detection but no damage. Dwiggy made 3 melee range shots with peacekeeper and no damage. I made 3 -100 m shots into stationary target with Devotion and no damage??!!
What should be happening instead? Damage value should be seen. Enemy would be dead
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game

This is happening quite often. I notice it more when we reach peak server times. The servers probably can’t handle the volume. Still completely unacceptable in a game where the entire point is to kill your enemies but the gameplay restricts you from doing so. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,085 Views)

Re: Hit detection but no damage

★★★ Newbie

I've been experiencing this bug on the PC version of the game while being affected by Bangalore's smoke launcher and while being stunned by her Creeping Barrage and while being affected by Caustic's gas traps and ultimate. I don't know whether this is happening while also being stunned by Gibraltar's artillery strike.

- Gamer Tag: Pattywagon24

Origin Profile: P4ttyw4g0n

Message 2 of 5 (1,786 Views)

★ Novice

Same! Game is becoming a so bad that i don't even play anymore! 

...HIT REG issues are so bad for me. It has to be their poor Network/server performance.

I play with ethernet and it doesn't matter what servers im on, does it the same! 

only after update 1.0 (season 1) 

I put a full purple extend mag R-99 into a guy with blue shield while he was healing and he melted me. Oh i had purple shield on too. 

Its like Ghost bullets or Hit markers but no damage. IT MADE ME RAGE SOOO BAD — 

I refuse to play until they fix it! Games *

Message 3 of 5 (1,305 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

SILL HAPPENING EA COMMON NOW

Message 4 of 5 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still happening even after the new update.... Adding a new game mode for it to happen on.... Disappointing.

Message 5 of 5 (572 Views)