Re: Wrong option picked

by GridironGuy88

Original Post

Hires a different service

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assets.live-fp01.198
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires laundry day cats and dogs city living parent hood toddlers seasons island living discover university get to work stranger ville outdoor retreat tiny living and the free Christmas and guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into sims play for a bit and then go hire a service it may not happen straight away
What happens when the bug occurs? When i go into the hire a service menu I press on the service I want it comes on as something different not the service I want.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have the right service when I order one.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don’t know what to put here

Message 1 of 8 (245 Views)

Re: Hires a different service

Hero
@Iszii_wells Like when you hire a maid a gardener comes ?

Is this been going on since the last patch or before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (229 Views)

Re: Hires a different service

Hero
@Iszii_wells Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (193 Views)

Wrong option picked

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Version 8.03
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Discover University, Bowling Night, Jungles Adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By performing a certain activity, the sim will choose the wrong option other than the one you selected
What happens when the bug occurs? The wrong option will be performed other than the one you selected
What do you expect to see? The option I select as being the one they perform
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else but whenever my sim goes to fish, go to the vet, choosing a drink, or just choosing a specific item in general, the sim always picks the wrong item from the one selected 

For example when fishing, I will choose a certain small fish as bait, but the sim will choose something completely different to use as bait

Message 4 of 8 (240 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@GridironGuy88 What version of the game are you running? Can you please check either by selecting the game from the dashboard, pressing the options button and selecting the game info or update history. You can also check in game by opening the cheat bar, typing the word version, then scroll up until you find the "Base" numbers.
Message 5 of 8 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper Oops I must’ve looked at the wrong menu. I looked at the update history and currently have version 1.37
Message 6 of 8 (217 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@GridironGuy88 The current version is 1.38. Can you please update your game to see if this issue persists? You may want to power down your console completely before launching your game again after patching.

Does this also happen on a new game after patching?
Message 7 of 8 (211 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper I’ll be sure to update and let you know. Thank you!
Message 8 of 8 (205 Views)