High speed bug

by Lustuu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

High speed bug

★★ Novice

Hi,

I don't know if this bug has already been reported, but it happened to me each time I played TS4 recently. (Sorry for my english, this is not my first language...)

When I put the speed on high or even medium, it runs quite correctly for a moment, but then, the speed is totally "blocked", the game doesn't even run and my Sims are just motionless, I can't do anything for a few seconds, then it just run again. It's really annoying.
My game is patched with the official patch, and I have just one mod, which is updated. 

Have you ever experienced it ?

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: High speed bug

Hero

Like this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/BUG-Time-freezing/m-p/3806607 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Like this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/BUG-Time-freezing/m-p/3806607 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

★★ Novice

This is exactly what's going on with my game, thanks. I'll check this threat, I'm sorry I created a new one... 

Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

Hero

It's ok. I'm locking this one since you posted in the other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)