Re: High fps loss and lagging in San Myshuno.

by wallaosg

Original Post

High fps loss and lagging in San Myshuno.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing on the Penthouses in San Myshuno. But I don't know if this problem is also occurring with other players.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game loses a lot of fps and has some delays compared to other Sims 4 worlds.
What do you expect to see? Bug
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was after the update of the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack.

Hello,

A situation has bothered me about the San Myshuno world. I have noticed that after the update to the Eco Lifestyle expansion the game has been experiencing drops in fps and delays in San Myshuno, but that only occurs in this world. This problem did not occur to me before this update and the other worlds where I also have other playable families are not experiencing this problem. My sims who live in San Myshuno live on a penthouse in the wealthy neighborhood.

I don't use CC's in my game.

Message 1 of 3 (790 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@wallaosg This is why I never play SanMyshuno.
Message 2 of 3 (763 Views)

★ Guide

@Psychotps I love San Myshuno is my favorite city on The Sims 4. This problem started with the update to the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack.

Message 3 of 3 (741 Views)