by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Hidden accounts used by cheaters

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug today I met a player with nickname [Removed - CM] he/she/it played Iden Versio and was a 100% cheater, killing anyone in one second from long distance. When I searched him in Origin to write a report I was unable to find his account page. Possibly he had special sign in his name I was not able to recognize or he had account with "privileges"
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/10/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? instant death
What do you expect to see? report
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number doesnt matter

today I met a player with nickname [Removed - CM] he/she/it played Iden Versio and was a 100% cheater, killing anyone in one second from long distance. When I searched him in Origin to write a report I was unable to find his page. Possibly he had special sign in his name I was not able to recognize or he had account with "privileges"

Message 1 of 4 (629 Views)

Re: Hidden accounts used by cheaters

★★★★★ Apprentice

Chances are that the guy whoever they were have changed his name by now. I do have a theory they might have a hidden character in their name that isn't actually visible. It sounds stupid I am sure but I don't see any other explanation. All you can do is report cheaters and hope they get tracked down by the ban system.

Message 2 of 4 (600 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just use origin-in game and when you see him click the scoreboard and it directly directs you to his origin profile where you can report him.

Message 3 of 4 (578 Views)

Community Manager

@Starwarsnerd9000 wrote:

Just use origin-in game and when you see him click the scoreboard and it directly directs you to his origin profile where you can report him.

Great tip, @Starwarsnerd9000 

If you come across cheating/hacking or abusive behavior in EA games please report them via the methods provided in this article. Please do not call out other players on the forums as that is against the Rules & Guidelines. As frustrating as it can be to deal with those type of players in games, sending them our way via the proper method below will help aide our anti-cheat teams.

How to Report Cheating

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (554 Views)