[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 164-356-966
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am already in a guild running Heroric Rancor and have completed the raid several times. How can I complete this quest without leaving my guild?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
‌I am already in a guild running Heroric Rancor and have completed the raid several times. How can I complete this quest without leaving my guild?
66EC57A2-4FF4-4935-8351-7BCA1E636008.jpeg
Message 1 of 8 (1,902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heroric Rancor Quest - Already in a Guild

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jdsment and thank you for your report.

We've already flagged this as a bug since only players in "Starter" guilds are supposed to receive that quest.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,402 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jdsment and thank you for your report.

We've already flagged this as a bug since only players in "Starter" guilds are supposed to receive that quest.

Message 2 of 8 (2,403 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm unable even to see this quest in the quest list. Please address this as well. Is there any kind of workaround till fix is provided? I really don't know to re-enter the guild as I'm going to miss rewards/raids.

Message 3 of 8 (1,799 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @SWNirvana.

If you can't see that particular quest then it means you already received the rewards as intended. No need to worry about anything, unless you are in a "Starter" guild".

Message 4 of 8 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand For those of us experiencing this issue, what's the best way to proceed? Quitting and rejoining the guild and losing any rewards for active raids and events isn't really ideal.

Will I still receive the rewards if I wait for a fix, or will it just disappear? If so it might motivate me to do a quick quit and join before it gets removed!

Message 5 of 8 (1,753 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @polynomial-sv and thank you for the question.

Not sure if I can give you any advice here since I don't know how the fix will be implemented. It is completely up to you if you would like to leave and re-join your current guild to progress the quest or if you want to wait for the fix. If you have the chance to leave and re-join your guild without missing any guild/raid rewards, feel free to go for it.

Message 6 of 8 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_HighCommand - if you are able to find out how the fix is being made ahead of it being applied and let us know it would be really great to know ahead of time so we can decide how we best want to proceed.

As it is, and assuming no more info comes, I may do a quick re-join when there's nothing but a sith raid going on. The rewards are bad enough and the raid is generally unpleasant enough that I won't really shed a tear missing one.

Message 7 of 8 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update? It's been weeks..

Message 8 of 8 (1,294 Views)