Heroic Tank raid freeze in phase 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S7
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 811-421-482
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Happened twice in the tank raid this evening. In phase 4 when the tank comes back from being toppled the raid freezes. My characters take no damage from the ship, the B2s don't respawn and my icons disappear. I thought it was maybe a one off but it happened twice. Team being used was JKR, JKA, GMY, HY, and Bastila.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Topple the tank in phase 4 of the raid.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Happened twice in the tank raid this evening. In phase 4 when the tank comes back from being toppled the raid freezes. My characters take no damage from the ship, the B2s don't respawn and my icons disappear.

I thought it was maybe a one off but it happened twice. Team being used was JKR, JKA, GMY, HY, and Bastila. Really bummed cause it was gonna be the first time I was able to solo it. unfortunately didn't think to get a screenshot of it otherwise would attach here.

Message 1 of 2 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heroic Tank raid freeze in phase 4

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Barnbaric and thanks for the report. Sorry to hear that it interrupted your first solo.

We have been able to reproduce this and have raised this to the team as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

All Replies

Re: Heroic Tank raid freeze in phase 4

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Barnbaric and thanks for the report. Sorry to hear that it interrupted your first solo.

We have been able to reproduce this and have raised this to the team as a bug.

Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)