[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version Ios
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 911199667
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug So people are seeking title’s and portraits and for high level guilds everyone can solo the pit and now even the tank. But it randomly places people in different ranks. The problem is it’s completely RNG if you get first when everyone solos it so for people like me I’ve soloed the pit for about a year and still have not gotten top shot rewards. Can someone please change it so that you unlock the title if you solo it or if you hit first place.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the raids
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The Pit and now the tank can be soloed which is a problem for title and portrait hunters. Since they changed the system anyone who solo them gets a random slot amongst others so solo them. The problem is becuase of that RNG it’s laterally making it impossible in high guilds to get the titles. I’ve been working on the pit for a year and still haven’t gotten top spot even though I could solo it before CLS came out. Can someone please change the requirements so that if you get first place or solo the raid you get the title and portrait. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)

Re: Heroic Pit and Tank Title hunting issue

★★★★★ Apprentice
This! Everyone says that if you can solo it, eventually rng will give you the title, but you basically have a 1/50 chance each raid to get the title of everyone solos it. Technically they're all tied for first tho, so they should get the title, rather than waiting 60 years for rng to pick them.
Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)

This is a good suggestion! In the interim, you could coordinate with your guild to alternate who gets first place.

For example, have the person "scheduled" for first place do a small amount of damage in phase 1. It should only take a minute or so to load in, hit the guard, and then die if that player sends in a weak character with an AoE attack.

After their damage has posted, everyone else in the guild (including the person who posted the small amount of damage) could enter the raid and solo the whole thing. The player who was allowed to start first will be in 1st place, everyone else will end up 2nd through "X" based on tie breakers. Next raid, do it again with a different person getting the head start.

★★★ Novice

The problem with that is you have to manage 50 people all paying attention all the time. My guild we have been running auto solo for so long it’s like muscle memory would take weeks to do that for every single person who wants it 

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)

I bet that most of the guild already has it. You would only have to do it for the people who are actively chasing the title, and you can verify who has it by inspecting their profiles. If everyone is used to doing it at a specific time (e.g. 8pm), you could have the officers manually launch the raid at 7:57 instead. That way the player with a head start could tap the raid first, then everyone else runs in at 8pm.

We did something similar in my guild to help a member out with the Jedi Knight Prestigious Quests - he needed top ranking in HAAT, so we gave him a head start.

Since this isn't a bug, the best place to propose your ideas is in the Feedback Home in the forums:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/feedback-home

Good luck!