by CaptainVinicius

Original Post

Heroes versus Villains falling problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Enemies do not die from falling because of small objects or landmasses.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JojoKasei
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just push enemies off the platforms and see where they land.
What happens when the bug occurs? They stand there and just don't die
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Sometimes (mostly on Kashyyyk), characters can fall or be pushed over the platforms, fall down and then land on some minor object or small piece of ground that keeps them afloat. They can not be attacked and can not affect the game in any way, but this really sucks when they are the target, obviously.

It does take some luck for them to land there, but I managed it, friends managed it and we all encountered enemies managing it.

Easiest fix would be defining everything below the indended lowest surface "outside of map" or removing all objects people could land on.

No screenshot available, forgot to take one, happened to me the last time a few days ago.

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: Heroes versus Villains falling problem

I can confirm that it is possible for the heroes to be alive on certain spots beneath the playing ground.

On Kashyyyk, this can be on multiple spots on branches. On Theed this happens at the bottom of the lightning room thing (were Darth Maul fought). On Hoth, a hero can fall down into the middle pit but still be alive.

Is it me or is the probability of staying alive higher for Maul than the other heroes? I have encountered Maul at the bottom of a pit more than any other hero.

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)