by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Heroes stuck attacking

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Every time I play as a hero i will randomly start attacking thin air as soon as I spawn and then will be unable to Sprint until my stamina is depleted, sometimes jumping and swinging mid air fixes it sometimes not but it always comes back within 30-45 seconds. This glitch is heroes only and does not effect regular troopers but renders HvV unplayable as well as being unable to use any heroes in CS. GLITCH OCCURS IN ALL MODES WITH HEROES INCLUDING ARCADE, I have found nothing about this happening to anyone else and my roommate plays just fine.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TrapYoda710
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/12/2019-present
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:00pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? CTT - GMT + 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing as any hero or villain besides boba fett
What happens when the bug occurs? If it is a saber hero/villain they will attack once as soon as they spawn in and be unable to sprint/sometimes block, sometimes jumping and swinging mid air will fix it sometimes not but it always comes back in about 30-45 seconds. In severe cases it will not attack once but be stuck attacking until stamina is depleted and usually resumes as soon as some stamina regens, can not perform any other action while this is occurring, only fixed by respawn. If it is a blaster hero they will fire once and be unable to Sprint until you roll, sometimes glitch happens again immediately after rolling
What do you expect to see? The bug to be fixed so I can play the game again
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Every time I play as a hero i will randomly start attacking thin air as soon as I spawn and then will be unable to Sprint until my stamina is depleted, sometimes jumping and swinging mid air fixes it sometimes not but it always comes back within 30-45 seconds. This glitch is heroes only and does not effect regular troopers but renders HvV unplayable as well as being unable to use any heroes in CS. GLITCH OCCURS IN ALL MODES WITH HEROES INCLUDING ARCADE, I have found nothing about this happening to anyone else and my roommate plays just fine.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TrapYoda710
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/12/2019-present
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:00pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? CTT - GMT + 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing as any hero or villain besides boba fett
What happens when the bug occurs? If it is a saber hero/villain they will attack once as soon as they spawn in and be unable to sprint/sometimes block, sometimes jumping and swinging mid air will fix it sometimes not but it always comes back in about 30-45 seconds. In severe cases it will not attack once but be stuck attacking until stamina is depleted and usually resumes as soon as some stamina regens, can not perform any other action while this is occurring, only fixed by respawn. If it is a blaster hero they will fire once and be unable to Sprint until you roll, sometimes glitch happens again immediately after rolling
What do you expect to see? The bug to be fixed so I can play the game again
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)

Re: Heroes stuck attacking

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @renamed98ar1 

Have you tried to power cycle your console or reinstall the game? Could you check if this problem also occurs when you're using a different gamepad?

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (488 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry, I just kinda gave up so I forgot to check for a reply, yes I have done both power cycle and reinstall but I do not have another gamepad to test it with but I don't have any problems with it in any other game so I don't think it's that.

Message 3 of 4 (422 Views)

★ Novice

I do have a mouse and keyboard but I don't think this game supports it

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)