by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hero levels are calculated incorrectly, unable to upgrade

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Hero ships' levels are calculated incorrectly for me. I have bought upgrades for with Crafting Parts while that was available during the progression update.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? 9scar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade w/ Crafting Parts
What happens when the bug occurs? Incorrect hero levels
What do you expect to see? Correct hero level?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Yoda, Tallie Lintra and Iden Versio's hero levels are calculated incorrectly for me.

These are all hero ships I have bought upgrades for with Crafting Parts while that was available during the progression update.

AFAIK hero level should be the sum of the level of your cards +1.

On the attached screen I have 30 points worth of all blue cards, so the level should be 31. The hero level is only 24 though, meaning I cannot upgrade anything at all.

Message 1 of 5 (964 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hero levels are calculated incorrectly, unable to upgrade

★ Guide

You have to pass the level gate of reaching level 25 to spend your skill points now. You upgraded using compensation crate skill points it appears. You can park the skill points there until you reach level 25. Be thankful that you bought the compensation crates before they were removed. Those compensation skill points don't increase your level at all so you stay at the level you were previously. 

When they handed out the compensation crates they stated that they would not increase your levels. When you reach level 25 you will gain another skill point. Then you'll have 2 skill points to spend. Hope this helps a little.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (925 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 5 (900 Views)

Champion

If you used crating parts, sometimes you will have to play to the upgrade point to use the Skill Points. Example: NerdI am maxed out at level 67 for a trooper but all my cards are purple. I used CP's at a point to get more purple or blue and that changed the math on the cards.

GLHF

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 3 of 5 (877 Views)

Champion

BTW, congrats on the Level 24!!

@9scar

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 4 of 5 (873 Views)

★ Guide

You have to pass the level gate of reaching level 25 to spend your skill points now. You upgraded using compensation crate skill points it appears. You can park the skill points there until you reach level 25. Be thankful that you bought the compensation crates before they were removed. Those compensation skill points don't increase your level at all so you stay at the level you were previously. 

When they handed out the compensation crates they stated that they would not increase your levels. When you reach level 25 you will gain another skill point. Then you'll have 2 skill points to spend. Hope this helps a little.

Message 5 of 5 (926 Views)