by Vice_Torn

Original Post

Re: Hermit yoda zeta not working

★★ Novice

It stoped working entirely for me, never gets tm, cool downs never reset

Message 11 of 22 (958 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this been addressed, I just want to know if I should be reporting a separate bug

Message 12 of 22 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes @gorgmuffin it is now completely broken.  EA must fix this or refund zetas for everyone.  The zeta ability literally does nothing right now.

Message 13 of 22 (954 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @gorgmuffin and thank you for the question.

No need for a separate report, we've flagged this as well already.

Message 14 of 22 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It has been 8 months and this is not fixed. It's even more broken now than before. This is completely unacceptable and players deserve to be compensated. Zetas are a rare resource and Hermit Yoda is a very long farm
Message 15 of 22 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the bug is still here, i have this bug since grand master yoda rework. no more cooldown refresh on my hermit :-(

Message 16 of 22 (896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On the same boat. Worked fine when I first got hermit Yodas zeta then after the Grand Master Yoda rework came out it has not been working. 

Message 17 of 22 (878 Views)

★ Apprentice

Honestly if the unique zeta does not work with respond troops., then it is not worth the zeta.   An omage upgrade perhapes... 

Message 18 of 22 (872 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

The issue with Hermit Yoda's "Do or Do Not" was fixed on Friday. Details can be found HERE.

Message 19 of 22 (2,037 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the update, however, I am still experiencing this "Do or Do NOT" bug when I use Boba lead with Hermit Yoda on HSR P2.  When Boba got killed, Hermit Yoda's CD did NOT get reset.  I am experiencing this bug on both of my accounts.  Please help look into it.  Thank you.

Message 20 of 22 (793 Views)