Hermit Yoda's "on ally defeat" ability(zeta'd) isnt working as described

by masterEthanG

Original Post

Re: Hermit Yoda's "on ally defeat" ability(zeta'd) isnt working as des

★★★ Newbie
This continues to be an issue. Hermit Yoda’s zeta ability is not kicking in at all during the Sith Triumvirate raid. This issue has been present for several months now.
Message 11 of 17 (542 Views)

Since this thread is marked as "Solved" already, the mods won't pay much attention to it.

I recommend starting a new thread if you want a response...but likely you'll just get told that it's still flagged as a bug and hasn't been fixed yet.

★ Novice
Same issue just got this zeta in hopes of using it to have fun in the game with builds. But it is not working correctly any auto-revive mechanic unit does not trigger the TM or the Cooldown Reduction. This needs to be addressed asap please.
Message 13 of 17 (487 Views)

★ Apprentice

Resented got his Unique Zeta... it is completely useless if it does not work with auto-revive toons.  (does work with Boba FeTT).     IF the zeta is bugged to the point that it is useless the least they could do is stop players from buying it.

Any ETA on a Fix for this?

Message 14 of 17 (432 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was thinking about getting this zeta to test with zombie but it seems this bug has been reported since last November (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Hermit-yoda-zeta-not-working/m-p/6387642/)... i guess i'll just upgrade another toon

Message 15 of 17 (419 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lucky you for checking for bugs.....   With the bug page hidden the way it is I had no idea....  But you should not need to check for bugs before you upgrade a zeta... 

BTW EA...  Saying you flagged it as a bug is NOT a solution.    At the very least you should change the description of the skill so players know it's bugged and worthless.

At this point I suppose I will wait a week for an actual response..

Message 16 of 17 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are there any updates to this? If this isn't going to be fixed, I'd love my zeta back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8unjsd/hy_unique_do_or_do_not_is_rebroken_as_of_j...
Message 17 of 17 (362 Views)