Re: Hermit Yoda’s Escape not WAI during Tank Enrage

by jamesneri

Original Post

★ Apprentice
The tank can attack up to 3 different people with its primary attack, all in the same turn. Fearsome Foe gives it a "bonus action" with a chance for a third, all in the same turn, able to attack others. Since it's still the tank's turn it can kill hermit Yoda without giving him a chance to escape.
Message 11 of 24 (476 Views)

★★★ Novice

HYoda only escapes at the start of his turn iirc, so if the turrets took their next turn before HYoda had gained 100% TM, they will have killed him before he had a chance to escape

Message 12 of 24 (462 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@OhMyCaptain

Can you share where you got that information?
Message 13 of 24 (454 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@mwilders8 a few people have claimed that to me and I’m almost positive that’s not how his escape works.
Message 14 of 24 (452 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 15 of 24 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think this is symptomatic of a larger issue where the game only checks which characters are alive in between turns.  It’s only relevant on super complicated turns, or when a raid boss gets multiple actions per turn.  Look at the recent complaints about Nightsisters vs the new raid:  NS zombie and NS acolyte (stealthed) are left.  Boss kills zombie, it revives immediately, boss ignores that and kills the stealthy acolyte.  

Also recently in arena I was running Rebels vs Zader.  He sticks some DoT’s, R2’s combat analysis cleanses them on criticals and then they come back at end of turn since Vader is alive.  All good... Until CLS kills Vader with a crit, cleansing himself, but then the DoT’s come back while Vader is clearly dead.

Message 16 of 24 (382 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump, still hoping for an answer. 

Message 17 of 24 (344 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 18 of 24 (314 Views)

★★ Guide

You’ve already gotten an answer earlier, Kermit only checks for escape at the start of a turn. Tank bonus actions is killing him before the start of a turn.

Message 19 of 24 (307 Views)

★ Novice

That’s WAI. AOE takes out Luke and Han, then the tank takes a bounus action and targets Hyoda

Message 20 of 24 (290 Views)