Hermit Yoda’s Escape not WAI during Tank Enrage

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tablet
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 453-621-327
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hermit Yoda escape mechanism
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During HAAT, allow the tank in phase 2 to enrage and kill the last ally before Hermit Yoda is left alive with a side turret.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

There seems to be an issue with the tank’s turns in HAAT during enrage. I found this issue while using Hermit Yoda. I had Commander Luke, Raid Han, and Hermit Yoda going up against the heroic tank in phase 2. Luke escaped, which left Han and Yoda. When the enrage triggered, the side turret took its turn and targeted Han, killing him in one shot. At this point, as the turret’s attack ended, Hermit Yoda should have escaped, as he was the lone ally remaining. Instead, the tank turned and targeted Yoda and shot and killed him. 

I have two theories. Either, 

1.) Hermit Yoda’s escape mechanism is bugged to not work during enrage. 

2.) The tank is not triggering the end of its attacks properly, and is instead attacking multiple, different characters in the same attack. 

This is a big problem, as Yoda has always escaped when he was the last ally alive. This has never happened outside of enrage before. 

Message 1 of 24 (898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hermit Yoda’s Escape not WAI during Tank Enrage

EA Live QV Team

Hi all.

@OnEMesSduPKiD Hermit Yoda is only escaping at the beginning of a turn. In your specific example, the main cannon took a bonus action during its turn, resulting in Hermit Yoda being killed.

We've already flagged this to make the description of Hermit Yoda's "In Exile" more clear.

View in thread

Message 24 of 24 (506 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 2 of 24 (834 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

4 days and no response. 

Message 3 of 24 (821 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 4 of 24 (778 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi, we tested the scenario you described in the Heroic AAT raid and were unable to reproduce. If Hermit Yoda is the last unit active it escapes. Maybe in the scenario you encountered it was actually an AOE attack? If that was not the case, it would be great if you would be able to make a video (best to use 1X animation speed) and we can investigate it further. Thank you.

Message 5 of 24 (745 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It was not aoe, it was a successive single-target attack. I will try to recreate. 

Message 6 of 24 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i guess he got killed by additional bonus actions the tank can do until is toppled ...

tank takes a turn, kills han, 50% chance of bonus attack triggers, kills yoda before he has a chance to withdraw ...

Message 7 of 24 (710 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bonus attacks do not switch targets. 

Regardless, I got this on video as proof. I will try posting it below.

Message 8 of 24 (653 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here are photos. I have to figure out how to put the video up. 

The first photo is a confirmation that Yoda is dead after the battle. The second photo is the same thing with a time tag on it. The third photo is a screenshot of the video with a time tag on it a couple minutes before the picture of my roster. The fourth is my confirmation that characters can escape during enrage, 

https://imgur.com/gallery/PjxyC

Message 9 of 24 (642 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://vimeo.com/258015096

There is the external link. I’ll try to embed it. 

Message 10 of 24 (634 Views)