Re: Hermit Yoda not evading damage under stealth after enrage

by GladOS-013

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Again so everyone is clear after enrage while under stealth hermit yoda will still evade basic attacks from the raid boss. If bonus accuracy was causing Hermit Yoda not to evade then he would be dodging basic attack but he is. 

Message 11 of 19 (529 Views)

My hermit yoda was in stealth and died from a direct (non-aoe) hit from Sion.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Huatimus: Where did you read that Raid Bosses gain 100% accuracy under Enrage?
There's no place in the game where they detail it

Message 13 of 19 (513 Views)

★★ Guide
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89315/dark-side-game-update-2-15-2017-upd...

It has been in game since February of 2017.
Excerpt of relevant text:
RAIDS
Enraged enemies during Raids now also gain 100% Accuracy and inflict a permanent Healing Immunity when they damage enemies with attacks, in addition to the greatly increased Offense they already received.

This was implemented back then to prevent Maul from soloing P4 of HAAT.
Message 14 of 19 (497 Views)

★★ Guide
@GladOS-013 I am speaking with direct knowledge of the mechanics which is accessible by everybody anyway. Please go to swgoh.gg, then click on any character that gives foresight, such as Grand Master Yoda Battle Meditation. Click on the ability to see the ability mechanics then look at the mechanics. I shall copy pasta the relevant text below:

Modify StatContext #5generic_foresight_dodge_self
For Self who is Alive
Modify stat Dodge Percent Additive by 999900% (additive)
Effect is unresistable
Descriptiveclearable_buffforesightcountable_buffbuff
Effect expires on:Death,2xFull Turn Complete,Add Persistent Effectdispel_marker,Dodged,,Remove Persistent Effectforesight,Encounter End
Context Returned: Target(s) and if effect succeeded in applying
Message 15 of 19 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]

As awesome as the swgoh.gg site is, it's still a 3rd party site and the mechanics they post may not be completely accurate.

Thanks for the link on the 100% accuracy on enrage from an official source. Very helpful!

★★ Guide
It’s data mined from the game so I’m 999900% confident that it is accurate. It is also the exact number that CG uses for their Tenacity Up and Tenacity Down figures so it’s hard to argue otherwise. Pretty sure you can also dig out a Dev comment confirming these numbers if you were to do a really deep search on Reddit.
Message 17 of 19 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same issue! is there any definitive explanation for why Hermit Yod gets hit if he had stealth and evasion and is the only character and does't escape the battle?

Message 18 of 19 (415 Views)

Hermit Yoda can only escape if he gets a turn. Since the raid bosses take multiple actions in a single turn, it's possible to kill the last non-Yoda character with the first action, and then attack Hermit Yoda with the 2nd action, and he doesn't get a chance in between to escape.

Even though he has 100% evasion under stealth, see the link above, where after enrage all enemies gain 100% accuracy (thus negating Hyoda's 100% evade under stealth).