[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto Z Force
OS Version Android 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 241-955-143
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Hermit Yoda does not escape consistent with the text in the In Exile Unique Ability, in this instance in the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, Phase 1.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have that little guy be the last man (being) standing and see what happens.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto Z Force
OS Version Android 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 241-955-143
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Hermit Yoda does not escape consistent with the text in the In Exile Unique Ability, in this instance in the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, Phase 1.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have that little guy be the last man (being) standing and see what happens.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Level 8

Yoda gains Stealth for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and has +100% Evasion while in stealth. When there are no active allies, Yoda escapes from the battle.

Emphasis mine. This is my only recording, but this is not the first time this has happened to me. Perhaps it's only in Phase 1, but I rarely get an opportunity to use him outside of that phase so I don't recall.
Message 1 of 2 (286 Views)

Re: Hermit Yoda not escaping in Sith Triumvirate Raid

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CG_MindTricks@CG_Kozispoon

The issue seems to me that hermit yoda unique is only checking for allies on round start. In the raid the bosses take 2-3 actions/turns/moves in the same round. These actions can be against any available targetable allies in that one turn/round. 

The unique should be looking for other allies after every action by the raid boss.

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)