Here me out

by Stevew80

Original Post

Here me out

★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Crashing...STILL,haven’t been able to play in almost 5 days!!!
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know what else to do I have tried and tried to get help and I get nothing .
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes while attempting to load every time!!
What do you expect to see? I expect nothing so I get nothing I guess

Ok so many of us know and have witnessed these guys scoring hundreds even thousands in LVL play and we ask ourselves how dies EA not know this?..how can they keep getting away with it ??.. well maybe it’s these same aholes that are causing our crashes and not allowing us to play ?Maybe it is because we were ahead of them and their buddies in Showdown and wanted to hack our accounts to ensure they get the rewards over us??..I mean why not ?.. EA obviously has no idea what is going on or else they would’ve stopped them with the scoring in league play long ago .Is this why EA has no clue on how to fix our accounts so we can play just like everyone else??...I don’t know but I’m beyond over it .Almost 5 days and counting .Steve80
Message 1 of 1 (580 Views)