Hera's Backup Plan not reviving fractured allies

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Nexus 5
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 493-661-728
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hera Syndulla's Backup Plan isn't reviving fractured allies, at least in the Artist of War event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the Artist of War event, Tier 7. After Thrawn fractures an ally, place the Backup Plan on that ally. If that ally is defeated with the buff still active, they aren't revived. This has happened several times. I haven't noticed if the Backup Plan buff is removed by the attack that defeats them or if they're just not revived.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Nexus 5
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 493-661-728
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hera Syndulla's Backup Plan isn't reviving fractured allies, at least in the Artist of War event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the Artist of War event, Tier 7. After Thrawn fractures an ally, place the Backup Plan on that ally. If that ally is defeated with the buff still active, they aren't revived. This has happened several times. I haven't noticed if the Backup Plan buff is removed by the attack that defeats them or if they're just not revived.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback none

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Re: Hera's Backup Plan not reviving fractured allies

★★ Novice

I just had the same issue happen with Zeb not reviving and he no longer had fracture.

Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

It has happened to me also two times, the first time I wasn't paying attention, the second time I have been more careful: my character was killed by the Death Trooper who can prevent revives ... so that is the reason why he didn't revive.

Message 3 of 5 (363 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for reaching out @Yhorn. This is working as intended. It's most likely that Death Trooper attacked your Fractured ally with Terminate which prevents revives. 

Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Kanan was fractured, with backup plan (a locked buff) and was killed by one of the commandos (not the death trooper) and he did not revive.  He did not have the death mark either.

Message 5 of 5 (239 Views)