Re: Help with my game

by crinrict

Original Post

Help with my game

★★★ Newbie
Hi so I basically sent an email to EA/Origin themselves to ask for help. And they told me to just post it here instead, so here we go.

1. Why is it that my sim family's baby became a child with a name when I decided to start playing again after one day. NOTE: Does the auto age setting have anything to do with this? if so explain cause I myself don't get what it actually does.

2. Some music plays in-game. Main menu music to be exact, everything is off in my game (radio, tv, etc.)

Those are my 2 concerns regarding the game that I think is a bug/confusion.

Thanks in advance to whoever answers Standard smile
Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Hero

I'm a bit unsure what you mean. Auto-Age ages the inactive Sims and for the active one it just mean that if you don't do it yourself, they do it for you but they should not age up before their time. so I'm adding this thread to report made in the old thread.

For the sound bug, try restarting your computer and also delete the files ending in cache in the folder documents\electronicarts\thesims4\cache

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

Hero

@StanDough Do you still have issues with this (Issue 1) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)