Help my sims are dumb and cant use doors

by ohnothissucks

Original Post

Help my sims are dumb and cant use doors

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim cant use doors
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim cant use doors
What do you expect to see? my sim being able to use doors
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim cannot use doors. Nothing changed except downloading the neighbourhood update. Its only one sim in the house and they can use archways but they cant use doors. My mods were there before the update and none of them are script mods.

Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: Help my sims are dumb and cant use doors

Hero
@ohnothissucks Could you please test without mods to make sure it's not a mod issue. All mods, including cc can be outdated with patches.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Help my sims are dumb and cant use doors

★★ Apprentice

@ohnothissucks Does this still happen when you remove your mods? If the bug doesn't occur when you remove your mods, try putting them back one by one and relaunch the game each time to find out which mod is causing the issue.  Sometimes EA updates cause conflicts with existing mods, always check out the modder's site to see if they've updated as well to be compatible with the EA update!  Good luck Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)