Re: Help!!!! Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes tutorial glitch won't let me play anymor

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help!!!! Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes tutorial glitch won't let me play anymore

★★★★★ Newbie
I updated the game as usual, and I'm following the tutorial to learn to use the new "modifications" in the game to strengthen characters. I played one battle and equipped a mod to a character, then I closed the app to have dinner. When I reopened the app, the game wanted me to equip the same item I had already equipped beforehand, except I already equipped it so it would not let me do anything else in the game. I cannot press any other buttons or progress in any way in the game anymore, it just gets stuck in the tutorial. I'm Lvl. 80 with 12 7* characters and I'd really prefer to have my account working properly again instead of restarting. It would be a shame
image.png
Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help!!!! Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes tutorial glitch won't let me play anymor

Community Manager

@j_hornberger23 Hi there,

Others have already reported this issue here and posted a workaround: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/53982/stuck-in-mod-loop

When the equip mod screen pops up swipe toward the bottom of your roster and then press the back arrow, which takes you to the characters screen.

From there click on "manage" for mods and then select "find" in the bottom left. Click "find" again and then scroll to the right until you can find Battle 1-A. Fight or sim this battle until you get the mod required for the reward. Now once you are done, you should be able to complete the tutorial.

Let me know how you are getting on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (500 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@j_hornberger23 Hi there,

Others have already reported this issue here and posted a workaround: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/53982/stuck-in-mod-loop

When the equip mod screen pops up swipe toward the bottom of your roster and then press the back arrow, which takes you to the characters screen.

From there click on "manage" for mods and then select "find" in the bottom left. Click "find" again and then scroll to the right until you can find Battle 1-A. Fight or sim this battle until you get the mod required for the reward. Now once you are done, you should be able to complete the tutorial.

Let me know how you are getting on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Wow That actually worked, thanks!!!!!!
Message 3 of 4 (391 Views)

Community Manager

@j_hornberger23 Awesome, glad to hear that.

We are currently working on improving the tutorial to avoid getting anyone into the state that you had ended up in.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)