Re: Heirlooms not adding up correctly

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heirlooms not adding up correctly

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Android s8
OS Version 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003672749225
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever I win an heirloom... the amount I have always stays the same. For instance, I have 38 heirlooms total. I won 1 heirloom, it still says 38. I win several over the course of a few hours, it says 38. I use 20 to open a new heirloom and it deducts from the amount, but will get to about 25 or 38 sometimes and stop adding on.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the heirlooms add up. I've been collecting so much of them and it shows only 38.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

The green ones in particular are the ones that won't add up. Thank you for your help Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@sobotown If there is a limit, you're not near it! Can you try restarting your game completely (close it in the background too) and restart your phone. Then check it again next time you get green heirloom tickets if you don't receive them, if you don't can you please tell me the exact time that it happened Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (436 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

When you say you won a heirloom, do you mean the green heirloom ticket or an heirloom itself that also unlocks a trait? 

And where did you win it from? 

Message 2 of 5 (541 Views)

★ Novice

Hello! The green heirloom tickets that you win while watching the 30 second advertisements from the home mailbox. If I check my inventory for tickets (which also displays the amount of cupcakes, heirlooms, llama zoom tickets), it would say I have 38 in count. If I watched 3 advertisements and won 3 green heirloom tickets in total... it should say I have 41 tickets in total. But when I check, it shows that I still have 38- the 3 won tickets didn't add on to the total. So is there a limit to how much you can have in inventory at a time? 

Message 3 of 5 (531 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@sobotown If there is a limit, you're not near it! Can you try restarting your game completely (close it in the background too) and restart your phone. Then check it again next time you get green heirloom tickets if you don't receive them, if you don't can you please tell me the exact time that it happened Standard smile 

Message 4 of 5 (437 Views)

★ Novice

Hello! Thank you for your help! It seems the issue was resolved and it might have been just that. I ended up having to restart my phone a few days ago and I notice that now, the tickets are adding up! Thank you so much and happy holidays!Standard smileWinkLarge smile

Message 5 of 5 (423 Views)