Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heirloom

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? samboda
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5,500
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? no heirloom
What should be happening instead? heirloom
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below

1. Product: Apex Legends
    Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
    Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
    What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? samboda
    Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
    Are you using any software with an overlay? No
    Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
    Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
    Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
    Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. main menu
    What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. opening packs
    Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
    How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5,500
    When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.09.20 16:20
    How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
    How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
    What happens when the bug occurs? No heirloom
    What should be happening instead? Should be receiving an herloom
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Basically I just looked back at my xbox purchase history, and I want to cry. I have purchased 91,000 Apex Coins. From that I have got 4 battle passes (1,2,5 and 6) and one or two store items. Using a website where I put in my account level (283) previous battle pass levels and Apex Packs purchased, my estimate is that I have opened 1086 packs. I have one heirloom for wraith, which I got after maybe 200 packs. I have spoken to EA help on web chat twice. Both were useless but the second person told me to raise this on the forum. So here I am.

Basically I just looked back at my xbox purchase history, and I want to cry. I have purchased 91,000 Apex Coins. From that I have got 4 battle passes (1,2,5 and 6) and one or two store items. Using a website where I put in my account level (283) previous battle pass levels and Apex Packs purchased, my estimate is that I have opened 1086 packs. I have one heirloom for wraith, which I got after maybe 200 packs. I have spoken to EA help on web chat twice. Both were useless but the second person told me to raise this on the forum. So here I am.

Message 1 of 6 (991 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heirloom

Community Manager

Hi there, @samboda_a7sgss4.

You should be getting an heirloom every 500 packs. So, it's possible your count is off. If you haven't received the second one, not enough packs have been opened to trigger the bad luck protection. Once you open the right number of packs, you'll get it automatically.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (941 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @samboda_a7sgss4.

You should be getting an heirloom every 500 packs. So, it's possible your count is off. If you haven't received the second one, not enough packs have been opened to trigger the bad luck protection. Once you open the right number of packs, you'll get it automatically.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (942 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo hello I didn't get Heirloom and I opened 512 apex packs but I didn't open heirloom
Message 3 of 6 (816 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @vasmolnarbarna 

Please see my previous response. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I hope your day is going well. I wanted to ask a question. I have been playing since season 0 I have purchased the battle pass multiple times and played through a lot of events. I am currently level 575 and I still don’t have an heirloom, might there have been a bug where your heirloom counts gets reset to 0? Because this doesn’t make sense

Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @jeranimo0 

I'm not aware of any issues with this. You should be receiving an heirloom with every 500 packs that are opened.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (370 Views)