by Apocalypse26528

Original Post

Heirloom

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? EA ID is apocalypse26528
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Purchasing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 11,000 kills
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Honestly dont know what to answer in these fields ..Its all explained in the compose email
What should be happening instead? Wraith heirloom
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Provide him with wraith heirloom not bloodhounds

I was instructed to write this from customer service rep Anubhav on 1/6/20. He said he put it on to here and the developers have tools to fix this. He submitted it on his end and asked that I do the same. My son is an avid APEX player and plays as Wraith...has over 11,000 kills and I have spent ALOT of money for him to play His only request for Christmas this year was Xbox gift cards as well as for his birthday. I know heirloom picks are usually random but they should randomly pick the one main character that the player plays from. I see this as just wanting more and more money given so he can keep "trying". He received a bloodhound heirloom and wanted the wraith heirloom considering thats the character he plays. I would apprecaite GREATLY if you could please fix this for him as the customer service Rep Anubhav mentioned you could. Pls contact me through email as I am not familiar with this site and had the rep walk me through it. Thank you for your time, Kim    

Message 1 of 1 (127 Views)