Re: Heirloom tickets purchased with sims cash wont show in game

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

Heirloom tickets purchased with sims cash wont show in game

★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) zte blue
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) QL6U999
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When buying heirloom tickets , you can see the tickets float in the air but they never enter my account. This happened twice. Then I purchased the new heirloom internet pack. I never received the heirloom tickets in my account.
What do you expect to see? see above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

When buying heirloom tickets with sim cash,  you can see the heirloom tickets float in the air like they are being put in my account but they don't show. This happened twice. Then I just purchased the internet heirloom set and again the heirloom tickets won't show in my account. I have uninstalled, reinstalled. shut down the phone, removed the sd card etc. This only happens when I try to purchase heirloom tickets. I do receive heirloom tickets and they show in my account when having children, retiring sims or watching videos. I don't know f this has to do with the ticket issues and Izzy's store. I have already spoken to EA CS and they told me to also report the bug here. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Fuzzernutter,

Thanks for taking the time to post your report!

I'm a bit confused, as the Internet Icon Heirloom Pack doesn't include heirloom tickets. Is this the pack you bought, 'Internet Icon Heirloom Pack'?

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

★ Expert

@EA_Mai Was it the bathroom? Didn't something come with heirloom tickets? I bought a few things. Also I don't think the coins registered. Wasn't there coins.? Once you buy the item I can't see the offer anymore 

Thanks and your very welcome.

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)