Re: Heir to the dark side Tier 6 issue

by ChristophIV

Original Post

Heir to the dark side Tier 6 issue

★★★ Newbie

I have recently spent about 1000 cystals chasing dark side credits to get my final win to finish this galactic legend. 

these last two attempts have resulted in a loss, because everytime i attack Rey she gains protection. my last battle i had over 1000 siphon and her protection still increased on attacks. this is super frustrating when putting all this effort into this, and the last 9 battles i had no issues beating Rey i am not sure why it would change at this point, look for some help and clarification or a fix. 

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: Heir to the dark side Tier 6 issue

[ Edited ]

@blakviper1999 1000 siphon is a lot. I'm pretty sure I was never over 300/400 siphon when I did the event.

This sounds like you aren't using SLKR's second special enough, and are using the middle move too often. Siphon is not doing anything if you don't use the second special (Furious Onslaught) to drain Mastery from the opponent. Good move order is event ability > first special > second special > repeat 

What's your full team? Too much TM gain on your part will ramp up her Mastery too.

Edit: just did a quick run and all seems to be as usual. Full team SLKR, Hux, FOST, Sith Trooper, KRU.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Screenshot_20220804-225009.png
Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)