Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvdia GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Hearth of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Heart of Rage Any Difficulty.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/03/2019 14:04 PH TIME
Summarize your bug Glass wall blocking my way even i press esc key and holding [y] to respawn i still respawned behind the glass wall on heart of rage.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play stronghold heart of rage any difficulty on the area where the 2nd treasure box appears open the treasure box and your character must die and respawn in the area.. you will be respawn behind a glass wall even though you respawn many times you will still be respawn behind the glass wall. i didn't get my legendary item because of this im really pissed on this game wasting my time farming then that thing will suddenly happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? obviously you can't enter the area because there is a GLASS WALL blocking my way. then players will continue to the next level then i will be respawned on that area then you will not get the item because you are now respawned on a different area.
What should be happening instead? i dont have a screenshot of this because im so pissed off and alt+f4 the game. legendary item on my screen and can't get it.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvdia GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Hearth of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Heart of Rage Any Difficulty.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/03/2019 14:04 PH TIME
Summarize your bug Glass wall blocking my way even i press esc key and holding [y] to respawn i still respawned behind the glass wall on heart of rage.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play stronghold heart of rage any difficulty on the area where the 2nd treasure box appears open the treasure box and your character must die and respawn in the area.. you will be respawn behind a glass wall even though you respawn many times you will still be respawn behind the glass wall. i didn't get my legendary item because of this im really pissed on this game wasting my time farming then that thing will suddenly happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? obviously you can't enter the area because there is a GLASS WALL blocking my way. then players will continue to the next level then i will be respawned on that area then you will not get the item because you are now respawned on a different area.
What should be happening instead? i dont have a screenshot of this because im so pissed off and alt+f4 the game. legendary item on my screen and can't get it.

the bug happened when we already finish the 2nd treasure chest mobs in the "Heart of Rage". i died before they open the treasure chest i see legendary item on my screen. i accidentally press respawn instead of waiting them to revive my character.. after i respawn there was a GLASS WALL blocking my way. even i press [esc] then press [y] to respawn i respawned behind the glass wall. so they continue to the next level and kill the monitor i didn't get my legendary item. i farm for an hour to get legendary and that all will happen in front of me.. that is the saddest part of the game where in the item is already in front of you and you don't have anyway of getting the item because of this bug. i see "yellow/gold" diamond on my screen meaning legendary item 

ps: i don't have screenshot of this thing happened to me because im so much pissed off that I press alt+f4 immediately.

the server should compensate the players for this kind of bug atleast 1 random legendary item .

Message 1 of 1 (60 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help