Heart of Rage boss not spawning

★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Heart of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Last fight when the boss is using electrical abilities, got to him, he never spawns but all the electrical discharges are still spawning.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19/03/19 11:20am PTZ
Summarize your bug Got to the end where the third final form of the boss is, he never spawns though, even after a team wipe and restart, he never spawns. So I closed the game. The past 4 times I’ve tried to play this game there has been a game breaking bug that prevents us from completing missions. So I’ll come back in a few months or so and see if the game is playable yet. Not a good start to launch a completely broken game. I would have taken another year to actually have a clean code and not spaghetti code crashing peoples consoles and breaking the entire game lol
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game just once.
What happens when the bug occurs? Literally nothing, we can’t even play, we are locked in the arena with no boss to fight. Literally played through the whole level then had to close the game. And of course there’s no way to leave the game when you are dead you have to wait for everyone else to die to leave.
What should be happening instead? A boss spawns and we kill it.

Please fix your spaghetti code dear Jesus. I’ll see you all in a few months, hope you have a playable game by then. The demo was almost just as bad as the initial launch. Not good

Message 1 of 1 (19 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help