Original Post

Heart of Rage Stronghold

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While joining Heart of Rage Stronghold.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.03.2019 22:12
Summarize your bug Most of the time I join heart of Rage stronghold I join in an existing session where they already are at the final boss fight.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start Heart of Rage Stronghold on GM1 from Fort Tarsis
What happens when the bug occurs? I join into an existing session.
What should be happening instead? I should start/join a session from the beginning.

This bug reminds me of the  quick-join Stronghold option but I want to play the stronghold from the beginning.

Message 1 of 4 (59 Views)

Re: Heart of Rage Stronghold

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me, it started like maybe 4 days ago, I've done Heart Of Rage 5 times in a row starting at the boss.. I'm on PS4 btw

Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is due to people dropping out half way through as its far quicker to get the chest drops and Fury drops than spend loads of time on the final boss for minimum rewards. Means theres always a spot or two going and they get auto filled with people who quickplay.

Sucky reward system makes people leave the session early.

Message 3 of 4 (46 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

It happens to me and I don't quick play. That's an issue. it should't throw you in to an on-going stronghold if you didn't choose quickplay. this is something that should easily be fixed. simple coding of if > then > else.

Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help