Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Heart Of Rage - Translucent Crystal Wall - Can not continue.

by Sleepwalker_VIE

Original Post

Heart Of Rage - Translucent Crystal Wall - Can not continue.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Bug happened in The Heart Of Rage. Attempting to enter the city our entire team was met with a Translucent Crystal looking wall we could not get through.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02-18-2019 3:21pm PST
Summarize your bug Can not complete the Heart Of Rage cause of Translucent Crystal Wall
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not finish Mission
What should be happening instead? I should be able to continue past this part of the Mission

The Heart Of Rage. Attempting to enter the city our entire team was met with a Translucent Crystal looking wall we could not get through. We waited 15 minutes no luck just had to exit out of the game and start over. I have tried 3 times and all 3 times this has happened.

Message 1 of 7 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had this issue as well, someone told me we were going to fast in the game. We tried everything. Finally, me and my friends reset our game and tried a new party leader. It worked then

Message 2 of 7 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've been locked out 3 times now, all my team get past an invisible wall yet I was the one who started the last mission. What a mess.
Message 3 of 7 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For how long we have to wait to get this fixed? This doesn't worth the money.

Message 4 of 7 (119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had this issue for weeks now. Unable to complete mission and campaign. I've reported this on here multiple times. And still not fixed. Its a game breaking bug that they seem to not care about. I've tried this mission I'd say more than 6 times and trying different ways. And always ends the same,me having to end mission due to constant out of bounds transport and stuck behind glass walls. Also I've never been joined by other people through matchmaking for this mission. Game is unplayable for me at the moment. Only real thing I can fo is quickplay and join other peoples missions. And thats of I dont get other bugs that stop that. 

Message 5 of 7 (110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, me too.  Getting really  tired of this, since I can't see any purpose for the barriers. They come up too quickly -- it's not like I'm lagging way behind my team.  How did this ever make it through test???

Message 6 of 7 (105 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
until it is fixed you can goto the map and hit respawn. It's annoying but worked for me every time
Message 7 of 7 (80 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help