Re: Health not displayed

by inndaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Health not displayed

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) RCA Viking Pro
OS Version Android 6.0
What is your Player ID? #7kpnyJ4y
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When units take damage their health shows a black bar with no colour, red or blue. Affect all units both friendly and enemy, but not the bases or missile.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happens every time I play a match, only since updating to 1.4
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Problem started when game updated to 1.4. Granted, every time I launch the app it says "device not supported, performance may be affected" but it has said that since I first installed it, and only after the update did this problem appear. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

As of the newest update this issue has been resolved for me, and health is displaying as normal. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (849 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @gilligan26204 thanks for the report. Can I ask, does reinstalling the game fix the issue? Please make sure you have your account linked to Email, Facebook or Google Play Games before uninstalling. When you reinstall, you can restore your account through Settings > Link Account after the tutorial.

Message 2 of 10 (1,199 Views)

★ Novice

I am facing the exact same issue too. Clearing the app data cache, reinstalling, switching accounts, wifi on/off, and all the regular, basic troubleshooting steps does not work.

I am on a Lenovo Tab 7 too, so it looks like it is an Android app issue on older devices.

Message 3 of 10 (1,164 Views)

★ Novice

any updates?

Message 4 of 10 (1,111 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the delay, yes I've tried reinstalling and there is no change, issue still persists.

Message 5 of 10 (1,099 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @gilligan26204. I've flagged this with the team for further investigation!

Message 6 of 10 (1,087 Views)

★ Novice

is there an ETA to this bug please? The latest game update did not address this

Message 7 of 10 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Having the same issue. Can confirm that have older Android version and older device, I even get notifications that my device is unsupported. Really hoped that fixing it wouldn't take that many weeks.
Message 8 of 10 (988 Views)

★★ Novice

As of the newest update this issue has been resolved for me, and health is displaying as normal. Thanks!

Message 9 of 10 (850 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for confirming @gilligan26204, much appreciated! :D

Message 10 of 10 (831 Views)