Re: Health bar isn't dropping

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Health bar isn't dropping

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug After the last update, when I play Heroes vs Villains, my health bar is experiencing irregular delays in dropping when I take damage. Several times, I have fought against another hero or heroes, and shown full health, or not low health, but died after hits that would not ordinarily kill, with the health bar not necessarily registering damage.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nice-red-bear
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/27/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing as a lightsaber hero, engage one or two enemy heroes while Anakin Skywalker (and possibly Count Dooku) is in play.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sometimes, the health bar shows full or high health, but enemy attacks which would not ordinarily be lethal cause player to die while health bar does not reflect [lethal] damage.
What do you expect to see? I would like to see the health bar drop at the same time player receives damage, so that I can know when to retreat, and know if I have enough health to engage the enemy.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I did not start noting which stages the bug occurs in, or if there are any other circumstances, until the most recent time, which occurred on Kashyyyk. I believe it has also happened on Endor. I have not noticed any pattern to events that take place immediately before the bug. It doesn't seem to happen when playing as a specific hero, but I believe it may happen when Anakin Skywalker is in play (similar to how abilities like force choke and push may cause camera glitches when Count Dooku is in play). The glitch has at least once occurred when blocking an enemy lightsaber strike (I believe from Obi Wan) while at full health.

Message 1 of 2 (399 Views)

Re: Health bar isn't dropping

Community Manager

Next time this pops up would you be able to record a clip so we can see how it all played out? If it's not displaying the proper health I can see how it can be frustrating when you think you have the higher ground on them but you don't.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)