Health Mods not adding to Correct Total

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Note 9
OS Version 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354-325-639
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The total addition of health from the mods on my character do not add up to the proper total. Based upon my current mods and mod set, my total health added should be 86.31% and a fixed amount of 2551. With a base health without mods of 33,938, this should put my health at approximately 65,780. My character currently only has 54,775. This means my character is missing just over 11,000 health, which is a very sizable amount of health.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using the attached screenshots provided, a proper calculation should be able to be made and a proper total calculated.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

*Pardon my screenshots. It would not let me post this bug report from my phone and would not allow me to attach more than 3 screenshots, so they had to be downloaded to my computer and and a collage made to fit all pertinent information into the report.

Screenshot_20190313-164254_Heroes.jpg
20190313_171555.jpg
20190313_171750.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Health Mods not adding to Correct Total

Hello there,

Basically, percentage bonuses from mods only take into account complete gear levels. Because g12 is incomplete (as the piece needed to close the level hasn't been released yet), any gear applied after gear 12 is reached (the five pieces you can equip after jumping from g11 to g12) will count towards the stats but won't be included in mod calculations.

A more detailed description with some number crunching can be found in the solution to this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/General-Grievous-health-mods-issue/m-p/7584249/highlight/true#...

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (416 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello there,

Basically, percentage bonuses from mods only take into account complete gear levels. Because g12 is incomplete (as the piece needed to close the level hasn't been released yet), any gear applied after gear 12 is reached (the five pieces you can equip after jumping from g11 to g12) will count towards the stats but won't be included in mod calculations.

A more detailed description with some number crunching can be found in the solution to this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/General-Grievous-health-mods-issue/m-p/7584249/highlight/true#...

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

★★ Novice

Why is this? I understand if that's how the calculations happen, but considering the massive impact G12 has on stat totals, it seems to be very poor game design to not take into consideration the effects of G12 simply because they haven't completed the gear level. Nest, for example, gains around 15,000 health. That is a substantial amount of health not to consider for mods. Again, if that's the way it is calculated, it would make sense why I am missing so much health. But, that's very poor game design on their part if so.

Message 3 of 4 (407 Views)

It's not necessarily "poor game design," just because you don't understand the reasoning behind it. It's my understanding that it's supposed to provide an extra benefit to completing a gear level.

When G13 becomes available to players, the upgrade will then put the g12 health totales in the "upgrade-able" stat pool, and all will be well.

General Grievous is actually the biggest example of a character impacted by these changes. His health pool is more than doubled if you add all 5 G12 pieces to him, compared to his health pool after completing g11. It means that when g13 comes around, he will be one of the most significantly impacted by the upgrade.