Health Bug - When can we expect a Fix?

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine, but this happens in all game modes where you are in the Javelin.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Tyrant Mine, Free Play, any Contract.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Has been happening since day 1 patch.
Summarize your bug I have all Ranger specific components on, and my health bar has not increased at all since I started playing the ranger. Current power of 345, sitting on 3 bars of health no matter what components I equip/change/improve the power level of. Fix it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my Ranger and you tell me. I can't figure out why I have no health improvements.
What happens when the bug occurs? My health is marginal at best.
What should be happening instead? I should have more health than I do.

My hitpoint bar is unmoved from when I unlocked my Ranger; it has been static at three bars of health regardless of the power/level/rarity of the ranger specific components that I equip (which why would I not use those - per their information shown they provide the best bonuses to mechanical aspects and health/shield values). Do note, this was NOT an issue I saw when playing ALL of the Javelins during the Second Demo. Something happened during the two patches to cause this.

Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)

Re: Health Bug - When can we expect a Fix?

★★★★★ Newbie

It's not just the health is unaffected. Sometimes I'll have the correct amount of healthbars shown, but I still die instantly. Or I just have 1 big healthbar, but I can tank everything. Both the visual for armor remaining, and the actual armor values, are bugged. And they fluctuate randomly

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
Twitter Stream