Healing shortcuts

by N_Thekiid

Original Post

Update problem

★ Apprentice

After your update my macro for using shield cells dosent respond for it but I can switch the forward and back buttons on my mouse and they work but I cant get it to use shield cells on them but if I have the forward or back button for health items it works.

Message 31 of 54 (1,235 Views)

Re: Healing wheel items don't show up upon pressing the keybind

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, I've completely reinstalled the game, repaired it, the game is literally unplayable for me right now.

Message 32 of 54 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also problem with the key bindings of the "Alternate interact". It doesn't work and when I can thank a teammate I see [/] instead of the configured key ("G")

Message 33 of 54 (1,285 Views)

Re: Healing shortcuts

★ Novice
same here. and my friend too.
Message 34 of 54 (1,263 Views)

Re: Binds aren't working anymore!

★★ Novice

SAME PROBLEM! after the update, i suffered changes on the language and then this, no way to use shortcuts, its really anoying 

Message 35 of 54 (1,195 Views)

Re: Medical Items Broken

★ Novice
Same here. None of the meds or shields options work with binds now.
Message 36 of 54 (1,179 Views)

Re: Medical Items Broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The same. Keys from 4 to 9 doesn't work. I can heal or restore shileds only from TAB menu. The game now is doesn't playable.

Message 37 of 54 (1,107 Views)

Cannot add shortcuts for Syringe/Shield

★ Apprentice

Hello,

With the new update, I am not able to add any mouse or keyboar shortcut to Syringe, Shieldcell, etc. The "Use Selected Health Item" works fine, but if I try to use "Mouse 4" or "Mouse 5" in "Syringe" doesn't work..

Anyway, thank you so much for all your work!

Javier

Message 38 of 54 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem as this. It's been there for quite a while and over a few patches. Just died again from it, so I thought I'd check if there is a fix?

I was just thinking of trying keybinds as a fix, but it looks like that may not work... Standard smile

DxDiag Attached.

Message 39 of 54 (1,092 Views)

Healing shortcuts not working? Still...

★★★ Novice

Healing keybinds not work still. Is there anyway to know about how soon this will be fixed? It's been about five days and the game is borderline unplayable having to use the inventory. I've played this game a lot, am I going to have to wait until Season 2 comes out? There has been two hotfixes but neither of them have touched on this issue.

Message 40 of 54 (1,018 Views)