Re: Healing shortcuts

by DrooTrick

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's been 4 days and we still haven't gotten a hot fix. [Removed - CM] get your act together respawn

Message 41 of 54 (1,005 Views)

★ Apprentice

One day baby, we'll be old..

Message 42 of 54 (991 Views)

★ Guide

@DrooTrickYup, came here to make exactly the same comment... it's unbelievable that they still haven't fixed this - it simply cannot be such a complex problem that it takes days and days to figure out. 

Having said that, I feel sorry for Respawn, I really get the impression that EA have left them with almost NO resources to support this game... as a FTP title they probably don't see the point and given the absolutely ridiculous prices of Apex packs and skins, I doubt most regular people (i.e. not rich people with money to burn) will be tempted to spend money them. I would spend 5 bucks to get a skin I really wanted... but 18 bucks, I mean go to hell!! It's ridiculous... makes me think that the people who set these prices haven't had to live in the "real world" for quite some time.

I spent money on the battle pass to support Respawn and I will probably get the next one too, but outside of that I will not spend money on skins and packs cos what they are asking is insane money... okay rant over, got lil off topic there.

FIX THE DAMN HEALING SHORTCUTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 43 of 54 (1,165 Views)

★★ Novice

me too

Message 44 of 54 (1,150 Views)

Can't use Shield Cell or Syringe keybinds

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX560
Enter RAM memory size in GB 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Germo20
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Doesn't change
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? -
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11:50am
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't heal or recharge shields
What should be happening instead? Heal or recharge shields
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to use 'Use Syringe' or 'Use Shield Cell' direct bind.

I have configured 'Use Syringe' and 'Use Shield Cell' key binds in order to have quick access in battle. It's not working since last patch. Just tried it with Training mode, but it happens in Play mode, both queues.

Message 45 of 54 (963 Views)

★ Novice
Me too, has a huge impact on my game play. I never learned to use the wheel. PLEASE FIX THIS
Message 46 of 54 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kartikins Seriously, the recent update more of like ruined the game instead of updating it. They haven't fixed sound bug on octane, for some, some people are invisible, and now this *. No wonder they're losing players
Message 47 of 54 (1,111 Views)

Re: Healing wheel items don't show up upon pressing the keybind

★★ Novice

here is a dxdiag of my setup, i am currently having the same issue as well. relates to all keybound healable items from syringes to a phoenix kit. 

Message 48 of 54 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did you fix it?
Message 49 of 54 (1,079 Views)

Custom Key Binding Not Working

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello everyone, since Origin released patch 1.2 for Apex Legends on June 4th I haven't been able to use F1, F2, F3, and F4. I have them set up for all my heals. Since the patch they have not been working. wondering if anyone else have noticed the issue and would be nice if Origin fixes this problem as soon as possible.

Message 50 of 54 (938 Views)