Headshot accounts for body shots

by OMFG741

Original Post

Headshot accounts for body shots

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Basically, after I hit a few headshots in game, every other headshot will be counted as body shots. I found out that if I change the games's language, this glitch will disappear for ONE ROUND, after that, it comes back. So I had to frequently change language which is pretty stupid.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It only appears on my PC, it just happens while I was playing.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurs, all the headshots were accounted for body shots.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB

I am still trying to get some videoes on that, so bear with me. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,189 Views)

Re: Headshot accounts for body shots

★★ Novice
please helppppp!
This so frustrating.
Message 2 of 9 (1,166 Views)

@OMFG741

Sry i can't really see what's wrong in this Video. Not even the Killfeed on the top right shows it as a Headshot. So it probably isn't one!

Or can you maybe show more other screenshots to see the difference what should be wrong? Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 9 (1,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

the thing is, I cannot show you the headshot moment in a screenshot. I aimed for the head and only got a body shot, it's just impossible to show it with screenshots. Or which specific moment you want me to screenshot. THX for checking out. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,139 Views)

@OMFG741

I could be wrong if there is really a Bug like this happening.

But let me clear what i see there. Wink

You did 3 shots in the Clip, first shot was at a enemy that was laying on the ground and looked at you(which means that his Head and the Body lined up in a row).
So you might closely missed the Head and hit the shoulder and if he was already hit, you got the kill. Also the Killfeed on top right showed a normal Kill(not Headshot).

The other two shots are just hit markers, so probably no Headshots at all.
It might looked like Headshots cause you aimed pretty good for it, but there is always small Bullet drop. Also myself feeled sometimes like....that needed to be a Headshot....damn. Wink

Message 5 of 9 (1,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First of all, thx for following up bro. I am gonna try to post the video maybe on youtube so people can see clearly what's going on here. Also I am trying to get more videos from other maps, just gimme some time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHK3yo-Oayk&feature=youtu.be here is the last video on YouTube.

Message 6 of 9 (1,102 Views)

@OMFG741

You're welcome. Standard smile

You can simply set it up with a friend.

Aim at the head and see what happens, and also what the top right Killfeed shows.

Message 7 of 9 (1,096 Views)

★★ Novice

https://youtu.be/OMqd1SVExUA 

This one is pretty clear that a headshot just disappeared. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,055 Views)

@OMFG741

Video could not be found.

Message 9 of 9 (1,043 Views)