Having trouble with sets

by Xx_SH4D0W

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Having trouble with sets

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I have 95 overall shaq from tidal wave campaign and I accidentally quick selled my back up center so it will not allow me to add the shaq to sets to get the 102 overall card.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By looking at my account maybe I don’t know.
What happens when the bug occurs? The usually because I don’t really play a lot of campaigns like this.
What do you expect to see? The shaq card in my sets.

I tried looking in auctions everywhere and cannot find it.Can someone please help me.Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Having trouble with sets

Champion (Retired)
@Xx_SH4D0W So hey, thought about it for a while, came up with 2 solutions.

1: collect all your tokens and keep them(if you have enough storage) or collect all packs and claim them later, and keep running through the Auction house for the player and if you don't find it in the 2 days remaining, as a backup, this might be hard but if you don't need another master from the shaq lineup, the next time you open a 91 select pack from the lineup containing shaq, take another shaq to replace the current shaq and that would do.

2: Please search again for Theis 75 on the auction house as my auction house has 4 of them, you might have entered the wrong name by mistake.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (590 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@Xx_SH4D0W So hey, thought about it for a while, came up with 2 solutions.

1: collect all your tokens and keep them(if you have enough storage) or collect all packs and claim them later, and keep running through the Auction house for the player and if you don't find it in the 2 days remaining, as a backup, this might be hard but if you don't need another master from the shaq lineup, the next time you open a 91 select pack from the lineup containing shaq, take another shaq to replace the current shaq and that would do.

2: Please search again for Theis 75 on the auction house as my auction house has 4 of them, you might have entered the wrong name by mistake.
Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheScholarAM Thank you so much I looked for theis again and found him much appreciated.
Message 3 of 4 (584 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Xx_SH4D0W Amazing! Have a great day ahead, Happy Grinding!

If you want to, you can also be an active part of this community and indulge in great discussions
Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/nba-mobile-general-discussion-en

Report technical issues,
Here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/nba-mobile-technical-issues-en

Report bugs,
Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/nba-mobile-bug-reports-en

You can also help other players to the best of your knowledge, would love to have you here on the community.

Cheers.😁
Message 4 of 4 (573 Views)