Re: Havent received daily rewards in days

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Havent received daily rewards in days

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Honor 8 pro
OS Version Android 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002921630419
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What do you expect to see? A solution
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands
Additional feedback
‌All my sims (4) or almost all of them have the trait to receive better daily rewards. In the last few days i have not received the simcash. Current simcash is 63 and its not increasing (im not spending it).
Message 1 of 8 (751 Views)

But you did get daily rewards?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (731 Views)

★★★ Novice
I dont think so. This morning again nothing. See the screens.
Message 3 of 8 (700 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, I don't think the trait ever says you are guaranteed Simcash every day- just that you get more reward, whatever the reward is. The ones with the trait show 15 XP (useless at Lv40, alas) compared to the one without the trait getting 10 XP. The Simcash icon is just the picture for the trait.

Message 4 of 8 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Srenti wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think the trait ever says you are guaranteed Simcash every day- just that you get more reward, whatever the reward is. The ones with the trait show 15 XP (useless at Lv40, alas) compared to the one without the trait getting 10 XP. The Simcash icon is just the picture for the trait.

That is correct, you don't get Simcash everyday.  All of my sims have 3 stars in this trait.  We get a bonus on almost every kind of daily bonus (so far all except Simcash and cake get significant bonuses).  All the trait means is that you get more of whatever the daily reward your sim randomly received that day.

You did receive the bonus.  Notice that you received a 50% bonus to all of the sims who have the one star in the trait. (15XP instead of 10XP)

Message 5 of 8 (683 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the info all. I received the cash so often that i thought that it was certain that you get it every day.
Message 6 of 8 (672 Views)

★ Novice

This has been happening since the haloween haunt event began Oct 2019. The event pop-up appears before login rewards are collected cancelling the reward. Clearing the cache worked for a couple days until the Sweet treats event began. Now the sweet treats even pop-up appears before login rewards are collected and the login rewards are cancelled.

Message 7 of 8 (584 Views)

@Kaini218  Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 8 (550 Views)