by Ceyhuntaskiran

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Haven't received correct items upon purchased a bundle

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 8 Plus
OS Version 12.1
What is your Player ID? 1004125535733
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Haven't received correct items upon purchased a bundle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey

Hello

I have purchased a promotional offer in game yesterday 17 PM with Turkey hours. The bundle has "20.000K GOLD and 4 Crates" for 6.99 TRY. After purchased, there is nothing changed with my credits and items and I have created a case " 45516087" and I waited 24 hours. Kindly find attachment for purchasing details.

Today I have a new discussion with EA help assistant with online chat and he says there is a package that he can see and it has only 1620 GOLD in package. I believe there is no bundle with "1620 GOLD". So it should be bug or an error occured while my purchase is ongoing. Content is not correct and not same which I had and I purchased.

Your help would be appreciated about issue to get my all content.

Best Regards.

Message 1 of 4 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Haven't received correct items upon purchased a bundle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Ceyhuntaskiran and sorry to hear that you are having trouble with a purchase.

The only bundle I found available during that time for that price is the Wolverine Bundle, which comes with 25 Wolverine cards, 1k credits, and 4 rare crates. Was this the bundle you've purchased by any chance? Either way, our Customer support is the right place to go and they should be able to help you with this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (586 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Ceyhuntaskiran and sorry to hear that you are having trouble with a purchase.

The only bundle I found available during that time for that price is the Wolverine Bundle, which comes with 25 Wolverine cards, 1k credits, and 4 rare crates. Was this the bundle you've purchased by any chance? Either way, our Customer support is the right place to go and they should be able to help you with this.

Message 2 of 4 (587 Views)

★ Novice

Hello team. 

I'm pretty sure that the package had 20000 gold and 4 crates. That's why I bought this promotion bundle. It is not my purchased content that you can see. That means I need to contact with customer services. How can I make it? Kinle advise. 

Thank you for reply me 

best. 

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the reply @Ceyhuntaskiran.

HERE can you find all the details on how to get in touch with our Customer support. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us".

Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)