★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GOBbluth89
Are you playing in VR? Yes
Which VR Platform are you using? Oculus Rift
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. This has been a problem since around launch.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Issue with challenge menu.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time I’ve played since October
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t skip any challenges because ‘next skip’ is perpetually 9-10 hours away.
What do you expect to see? An ability to skip one challenge per day or something like that.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." None
What components were you using? N/A
Which customizations (if any) were you using? N/A

Can’t skip any challenges because ‘next skip’ is perpetually 9-10 hours away. This has been going on since launch. This is not due to the starter challenges that are intentionally unskippable. 

Message 1 of 2 (606 Views)

Re: Haven’t been able to skip challenges since launch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@GOBbluth89I've had this issue since launch. In all the months of owning Squadrons I've only ever been able to skip one challenge in October, and ever since then the skip challenge button has ALWAYS been grayed out. Submitted a support ticket yesterday because this has been going on for over 6 months now, and no sign of any fix.

The guy on the support chat said he'd forward the info to the team, but I highly doubt anything will come of it since they've supposedly "finished" the game even though bugs like this still remain.  For those of us who don't play ranked, this could eventually lock us out of the challenge system completely.

Message 2 of 2 (433 Views)