Havana sidewalks/kerbs are a buggy deathtrap

by painisawarning

Original Post

Havana sidewalks/kerbs are a buggy deathtrap

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug When you attack kerbs on Havana, there's a good chance that you left or right wheels will be bumped in the air. Unfortunately, for this track only, gravity seems to stop working after your wheels lose contact with the ground. One side of the car will just slowly raise until your car lands on the side or the roof. It does not matter how fast are you going, or how agressive you are with the kerbs, or how heavy your car is.... If the car side starts to rise - you're dead. Even high downforce cars are not safe! No other track does that. Seems like the physics are broken on Havana. Grid 2019 did not have that issue, I spent hours on Havana trying to farm 'two wheels' achievement, never flipped my car.
Please specify your platform model. Steam
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Story
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any race on Havana, story mode, career or custom race - does not matter. Try to drive quickly through the corners with those deadly sidewalks, you'll flip your car eventually.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your car flips to the side and/or roof
What do you expect to see? I expect the gravity to work, so the raised wheels can fall back down to the ground.

See above.

Message 1 of 1 (620 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help