Harvester does not harvest when he is on the tiberium field.

by Deltaii1

Original Post

Harvester does not harvest when he is on the tiberium field.

★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Mi 8 lite
OS Version 8
What is your Player ID? srpss
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Please check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Qa4AJb5-M&feature=youtu.be . timestamp 23 - until video ends. I have also put it in my favorites - 'harvester bug' The only way to fix this bug, is to manually move the harvester back to the tiberium field, as you can see in the video.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I cannot tell you how to do it. ( I wish there was a bot game, so I can try to reproduce it. ) However, this bug has happened to me around 10 times, over all my gameplay. I do not think there is anything intended. Thanks
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Bulgaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Qa4AJb5-M&feature=youtu.be

Message 1 of 9 (663 Views)

Re: Harvester does not harvest when he is on the tiberium field.

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Deltaii1 thanks for posting and providing a video of your issue, really helpful! To help me investigate this further, can I get your Persona ID, it's found in Settings > About. Couple of questions also that will help me figure out what's going on. Does this occur only for GDI battles or has it happened for Nod too? Does it appear to occur on the same map or any map? And does it occur when you play on the left side of the map only or both sides? Thanks!

Message 2 of 9 (636 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi,

PersonaId: 1004053561089

1. Unfortunately, I cannot say if it occurs only to GDI.
2. Has to be tested on multiple maps, but for now, we know that it happened on 1 map.
3. I have seen it happen on both sides.

From my memories, I was the one directing the harvester to go and farm on the field, cannot say what else I was doing.

Please excuse me for this lack of information. It is a bit hard to remember and there isn't an easy way for us to test this ourselves.

I hope that you guys have some tools to investigate exactly what commands were given during the time of the incident.

Thanks.
Message 3 of 9 (626 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, I observed one more game where this happened. It was on another map and the player was NOD.

The game was between two other players.

The bug happened when the player moved manually the harvester to an briefly currently occupied tib field. 

(By briefly currently occupied field, I mean that there is a unit on the field at the moment but is moving to another space. So it is possible to move the harvester there.)

I will try to make a video of it later.

Message 4 of 9 (612 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://youtu.be/EjWjMEcWcaw

Timestamp 30

Affected player- bikerushownz

Also, this game is shared on my account. Maybe you can get the replay from there.

Message 5 of 9 (607 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Deltaii1 thanks so much for the extra info and additional video, muchos appreciated! Will pass all this info to the team for further investigation. Thanks again!

Message 6 of 9 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I had the exactly same problem. Didn't notice it until it was too late and the game was lost. I played as Nod and I have a video proof if needed.

Since a few days, matchmaking gives me 80% Players that are 1-2 levels above me, sometimes I have massive lags for about 5 sec (which could be my internet connection and the root of evil) and now this. Makes it hard to enjoy the game. Frown

Message 7 of 9 (575 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @longjohn87686, can I get your Persona ID found in Settings > About? And if you have a timestamp of when this occurred too that would be great and even better would be if you have a name of who this occurred against! @SpeCTre_RU if that is your account, can I get your Persona ID also? Thank you both for reporting!

Message 9 of 9 (551 Views)