Handball

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jrnlgrn
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn handballs on with penalty. Get a handball called.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player whether user or cpu controlled goes into a weird shuffle animation. That last for at least a minute and a half if you don't mash buttons to hopefully move to the replay. Happens in kick off, tournament and career mode.
What should be happening instead? Handball gets called, cut scene is triggered, penalty kick is given.

This is the second year that this has been an issue. It happens every time you get a handball in the box. 

Message 1 of 9 (446 Views)

Re: Handball

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I made the same mistake in Fifa 20 and it's still there. this is arrogance. what have you been doing for a year, is it so hard to get rid of this mistake The important thing is that whatever thing the players think they don't care about is that the ea keeps making a lot of money! so i didn't buy fifa 21. Pes has no such circuits. if then they will fix it! I shared this issue as it is in FIFA 20. They make fun of people. they politely swear!

Message 2 of 9 (401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm this happens on PC as well. Obvious glitch, needs fixing. 

Message 3 of 9 (370 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Definitely needs to be fixed. Here's another bug report...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Handball-Penalty-Bug-Career-Mode/m-p/9561007#M1185

Message 4 of 9 (287 Views)

Betreff: Handball

★ Guide

where are all the employees? does nobody want to comment? this problem also existed at 19 and 20 but not in fifa 18! how can you do that? the first time i didn't buy a fifa and i did well! write ea not want to fix this error or that it is not an error but write something! what are you waiting for? where are all the worker ? always the same since years! always a broken game! in another post up there i gave url addresses where you can see all bugs in fifa 21! you have to check that is your job!its only incredible!

Message 5 of 9 (257 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem but when its not handball penalty animation is normal only handball penalty have this problem

Message 6 of 9 (212 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is this really not worth the teams time to even put into the investigating category on the tracker. It's been an issue for at least two years.

Message 7 of 9 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem, I even uploaded it here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Handball-bug/td-p/9648017

Message 8 of 9 (158 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've heard rumors that this might not be an issue after the most recent patch currently on the PC. Will see once it finally drops for consoles!

Message 9 of 9 (124 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help