Han solo doesnt always "shoot first"

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s8
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 687339795
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Han solo doesnt shoot first at the start of every incounter.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I Have played with han solo during the ST raid during phase 3 against Darth traya and had her lightsabers attack my team before han solo had his bonus turn where he is supposed to shoot first at the beginning of the encounter. It happened 1 out of 3 times to me. I also played with Han solo in the 3rd tier of the r2d2 mystic event, and everytime, Vader, tie fighter pilot, tarkin, stormtrooper, all got off turns before Han solos "shoot first" his unique shouldn't be based off of turn meter or speed unless you go against another han solo.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I Have played with han solo during the ST raid during phase 3 against Darth traya and had her lightsabers attack my team before han solo had his bonus turn where he is supposed to shoot first at the beginning of the encounter. It happened 1 out of 3 times to me. I also played with Han solo in the 3rd tier of the r2d2 mystic event, and everytime, Vader, tie fighter pilot, tarkin, stormtrooper, all got off turns before Han solos "shoot first" his unique shouldn't be based off of turn meter or speed unless you go against another han solo.
Message 1 of 12 (869 Views)

Re: Han solo doesnt always "shoot first"

Hero (Retired)
His bonus turn is executed by means of him having 100% tm. If other characters start an encounter with 100% as well, rng will determine who goes first.
Message 2 of 12 (849 Views)

★ Apprentice
Then it should be executed a different way. If his unique says he shoots first, he should shoot first regardless of how the mechanics currently work. Otherwise his unique shouldn't be "shoots first'.
Message 3 of 12 (841 Views)

★★ Guide
That's not true as there will always have to be a Solo that shot second in a Solo vs Solo scenario.
Message 4 of 12 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"Then it should be executed a different way. If his unique says he shoots first, he should shoot first regardless of how the mechanics currently work. Otherwise his unique shouldn't be "shoots first'."

You should check out the Q&A CG recently did.  They addressed this question with how they are looking into ways to deal with turn order when multiple characters have 100% turn meter as it has been a growing trend.
Message 5 of 12 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice
I understand the exception when it comes to Han vs Han. In those cases it's a roll of the dice, but Han still shoots first in that case regardless of which team it is. It should come down to speed and which han is faster.

Darth vader, Darth traya....ect should not be getting turns before Han, which is happening.
Message 6 of 12 (790 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
But thats the problem seems like they give him 100% TM, but it say a bonus shot on start of encounter.
As i read it, it should not be dependent on turn meter, he should just get the first shot no matter TM, they should be evaluate TM after he got his shot.

It should be like:
If( encounter.contains(han solo))
Han solo shoot first

Or change description to han solo start with 100% TM and not shoot first in encounter
Message 7 of 12 (782 Views)

★★ Novice
This problem also happens in GW. If some of my other characters had full turn meter from previous battle, they might attack before my Han does.
Message 8 of 12 (748 Views)

★ Apprentice
During current TB my Han Solo did not shoot first, some rebel had the first turn.
Message 9 of 12 (676 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So how long will this take till EA answer about this bug ?
Message 10 of 12 (582 Views)