Han solo doesn’t shoot first

by Jonatcov

Original Post

Re: Han solo doesn’t shoot first

★ Apprentice

This is ridiculous it's still not fixe . 

Message 31 of 43 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Not only is it not fixed its actually gotten worse...

I was fighting a CLS team the other day. And ofc their Han went first, but then on top of it their CLS went before my Han even got his "shoots first" action. Totally f'd up.

Message 32 of 43 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

a slower Cls can go first due to Cls leadership on  resisting debuffs from hans opening move... I use that against revan by having han open on jolee, the resists feed tm... 

Message 33 of 43 (642 Views)

★★★ Novice

good to know!

Message 34 of 43 (598 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, My Han Solo has NEVER shot first. Not once. Corroborated with my guild, same for them. Should not be an RNG thing, if Han vs Han, should be speed. Over a dozen times in a row, no matter the opponents level...they shoot first.  Most recently took a mirror squad in on TW, my Han relic 4 to there Han relic 3. My speed 256 their speed 199. I had 3po and r2, they did not, but thet still won...all because their Han shot first. It can make a break a battle, and should not be RNG based.

Message 35 of 43 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

How we'd like it to be isn't really the topic for this thread.

I don't necessarily disagree with your feelings, but that isn't the point. It currently IS supposed to be RNG based and it is clearly broken. ATM I would simply be thrilled if my Han got to shoot first roughly 50% of the time.

If for some reason they can't fix the issue, which seems entirely possible given how LONG it has been an issue, it would be nice if they would simply change the rules so at the very least we would know HOW it was going to work every time. But they won't, that's not the way they work. it will simply be broken until it isn't. Even if it is never fixed. Shrug.

Message 36 of 43 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a bug not unlucky I have not shot first against another Raid Han.  My team comp is CLS, Chewie, Raid Han, R2D2, and C3P0, it has cost me many arena battles because of it.  

Message 37 of 43 (431 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why would this be marked as solved and "good old bad luck"?

I personally am up to over 100+ battles where my Han has not gone first. And to be clear, not like I've had 600 battles and I lost going first in 100 of them. Han is not a super common character in Arena any more so I do not fight other teams with Han's in them very often. I'm personally at 100-125 han v han battles and I have lost going first in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Since I personally have been using Han, in a PVP situation, I have never once gone first. Not once ever.That is statistically impossible. 50 in a row is 4 quadrillion to 1. I never looked up 100 in a row. There is 0 chance of this being good old bad luck.

You should review this post for others with similar experiences. 

Message 38 of 43 (388 Views)

@NiapTerces If you look at the "Accepted Solution" post, it has been flagged for review.

The purpose of this forum is to collect information so the studio will be aware of bugs so they can prioritize and (hopefully) fix them. That information had been passed into the studio, so this thread had fulfilled its purpose.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I see, makes sense. I was curious because the language in the "accepted solution" was that it was simply bad luck for us. AND that it had been tested on their end and they were satisfied there is no problem. Wasn't aware of the status. Thanks for the clarification.

Message 40 of 43 (333 Views)