Han solo doesn’t shoot first

by Jonatcov

Original Post

Re: Han solo doesn’t shoot first

★★★ Novice

I'm at 18 in a row myself. This is definitely a bug. EA please acknowledge that this is a bug and needs to be fixed. 

Message 11 of 43 (780 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You know, I wonder if it actually isn't RNG based anymore. They recently changed Han's bonus turn to be an actual bonus turn rather than 100% tm. People have reported that Malak always seems to tske as bonus turn before Padme's bonus turn following Anakin's. It could be that the newer bonus turn mechanics don't have the 50% chance built in like tm ties do.

Message 12 of 43 (755 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Jonatcov I suggest you write your team composition, and write opposing team composition (mayb You are facing the same team most of the time).

The reason is, this CAN depend on your team. I had a bug when Han was not getting his bonus turn immediately, and this was due to the exact team composition that I had and speed on characters mattered.

The bug was described here, and reproduced by EA team:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Han-does-not-take-first-turn-in-a-Padme-team/m-p/8025382#M2942...

I know that you probably doesn't use it in padme team. All I'm saying is, that team composition matters. The more detail you provide, the better. Maybe you are on to something.

What I can suggest is try to find a Galactic War battle with Han Solo, and then test your squad multiple times, and record it? Or check if you change your team anything happens.

Message 13 of 43 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It began end of July. Han never went 1st since against another Han.

If my memories are correct, Han used to not go first in certain events like Military might.
Mobs would get turn before his bonus turn; and Han went 1st, half of the time against another Han.

Since end of July, Han is going first in the event but not against another Han.

Message 14 of 43 (721 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't speak for others, but I have seen this against several other rebel teams in arena climbs. It often has a negative effect on my payout too. Granted, top 200 or top 100 isn't a huge crystal difference but it is adding up. 

Also, speed shouldn't matter. It is a "bonus turn" so RNG should be the only issue. I think it is now coded wrong and enemy always goes first. But I have checked and I have had both faster and slower Hans go first. And higher and lower gear. My Han is relic 3, enemies have been g12-relic 7. Always enemy first. 

Message 15 of 43 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the advent of relics and me adding relics to my han, I have not gone first once in a mirror match... well over 30x since it occurs atleast once daily since they debuted.   If I get the bad luck of their han targeting mine, then mine returns fire to theirs and I completely even lose that turn... this is not bad rng as I have tested it over and over... we're talking about a ten trillionth of a percent chance with multiple people??? 

Message 16 of 43 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I can 100% concur that this is happening and has been for a few months.  I cannot confirm that it started with the relic update, but the timing seems about right.  It has been probably been 100+ matches at this point.  I used to target mirror matches because I could win them with my CLS rebel team, but now, CPU Han is first 100% of the time.  This is definitely not an RNG or "luck" issue.  Someone has posted similar on Reddit with lots of others facing the same problem:  https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dib7uy/han_shoots_first_bug/

It isn't sometimes, or occasional.  CPU Han shoots first 100% of the time.  Pretty substantial problem as it limits the teams I can reliably target.

Message 17 of 43 (624 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ntrlbrnk1ller Still going on for me... not once have I shot first against cpu Han... but of course they're to busy breaking tb... I don't suspect this will ever get resolved and if they do fix it ever I'm sure they will break 10 other things in the process...
Message 18 of 43 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

Still ungoing, iIt's been 4 month...

Message 19 of 43 (582 Views)

★ Novice

My Han also hasn't shot first in a any match against a han since relics

Message 20 of 43 (560 Views)